Options

Boudoir biz for sale

WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
edited January 9, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
***Disregard this post, as I have now sold the business, and it's in new hands! ***

Due to personal reasons, I am going to stop shooting boudoir, asap. I am selling my very awesome boudoir business. This would include my entire brand, logo, name and all. Even the website. www.BoudoiralaMode.com

I usually rank #1, 2 or 3 on Google searches for "Nashville boudoir" (my market) I'm usually at #1.
Of course, your results may vary with respect to ratings.

Take a look at my website and see if you are interested. Write me if interested. You can use the contact page on the website at Boudoir a la Mode.

www.BoudoiralaMode.com

Note: "a la mode' has two meanings in French . #1) served with ice cream #2) in fashion

Even the the sexy kitten logo is included in the deal. I'm pricing the whole package at a very reasonable rate. If I have more than one offer, then I may have to make some decisions.

2nd note, this one to the mods out there: The flea market area didn't seem to have a place for a business for sale, so this seemed like the most logical place for it. If you need to move this thread, please handle with care. My text is easily broken or chipped.
Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
My Weddings WebsiteBlog