gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
edited July 26, 2004 in Holy Macro

Comments

• Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    6514491-S.jpg
    Great colors and composition. I wish the cardboard box and most of the clutter was gone from the left side table...
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    nice shot gubbs. I agree with Charles that the box does'nt fit. I love the chains and stuff from the ceiling (is that the right spelling? i before e except after c?)
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 25, 2004
    I like the colors and textures of the right side of the image, especially the back wall with the tools. But it wouldn't work to shoot the wall in isolation, I'm thinking, I suspect it does need context.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2004
    It's difficult, I liked the windows and the tool display and some of the clutter, but felt I couldn't re-arrange everything and didn't have time anyway... I'm hoping to have another go before they sort it all out, there is some fantastic stuff in there,
    Thanks for the replies
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2004
    You know, that green hose really does stand out as not fitting the otherwise 'natural' colors and texture of the shot. I love the brown tone.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2004
    I've not done any cloning yet, I think I'll give this a go, and see if I can get rid of the box and hose