Canon 85mm 1.8 with Hood, Tiffen UV Filter, and original box/manuals $330

rleerlee Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited March 22, 2012 in House of Canon
Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping included in price. CONUS

Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM & Canon ET-65 III Hood & Tiffen 58mm UV Filter. All boxes are included. Lens comes with warranty cards as well. Lens is in great condition. No scratches, scrapes, fungus. Sorry for the pics as I took it at night with flash in a rush. All visible dust is loose on the outside and can be brushed off. Barely use this so I'm selling.

Willing to trade for a 135L + Cash.

$330 shipped, PP gift or buyer pays PP fees. Insurance extra.

i-GDN5DPq-X3.jpg

Comments

• widget5 8widget5 8 Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    rlee wrote: »
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
    Shipping instructions: Shipping included in price. CONUS

Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM & Canon ET-65 III Hood & Tiffen 58mm UV Filter. All boxes are included. Lens comes with warranty cards as well. Lens is in great condition. No scratches, scrapes, fungus. Sorry for the pics as I took it at night with flash in a rush. All visible dust is loose on the outside and can be brushed off. Barely use this so I'm selling.

$330 shipped, PP gift or buyer pays PP fees. Insurance extra.

i-GDN5DPq-X3.jpg
    sent pm
  • naknak Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    rlee wrote: »

[very nice sounding 85mm 1.8 described]

Laughing.gif! I have a 135L and a full frame camera, and I think the only way you could induce me to sell my 135L is to walk me into a camera store and offer me more money than I would need to buy a new one on the spot. I wish you the best of luck with your sale. The 85mm you are selling, when placed on a crop sensor camera, should give much of the same experience as the 135L on a full frame. And that is one sweet experience. Best of luck with the sale, I'll point some of my friends at this and see if they bite.
  • widget5 8widget5 8 Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited January 27, 2012
    nak wrote: »
    Laughing.gif! I have a 135L and a full frame camera, and I think the only way you could induce me to sell my 135L is to walk me into a camera store and offer me more money than I would need to buy a new one on the spot. I wish you the best of luck with your sale. The 85mm you are selling, when placed on a crop sensor camera, should give much of the same experience as the 135L on a full frame. And that is one sweet experience. Best of luck with the sale, I'll point some of my friends at this and see if they bite.
    did you sell yet..I sent a pm
  • CanonMarkCanonMark Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 22, 2012
    Has this been sold??