Options

Locating specific photographs

df21084df21084 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 28, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Good morning everyone.

Is there a way for me to locate a specific photograph after it's been uploaded to one of my galleries?

For example, I backup all of my photographs to CD / DVD according to the date I shot the photo. When I upload photos to a gallery, I upload them usually by topic (ie: family / beach / work).

Now, some months later, I need to find a specific photo, but I don't know what gallery it's in, or even if I've uploaded the photo at all.

So ... is there a way that I can search my own galleries for a specific image?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2005
    df21084 wrote:
    Good morning everyone.

Is there a way for me to locate a specific photograph after it's been uploaded to one of my galleries?

For example, I backup all of my photographs to CD / DVD according to the date I shot the photo. When I upload photos to a gallery, I upload them usually by topic (ie: family / beach / work).
    There is a feature called timeline. Have a look at the help page. Even though this should only work on images in public galleries shown on your homepage.

@SM team: Looking at the screenshot in the help pages and on my page...why I can't choose between 'date taken' and 'date uploaded' ?headscratch.gif

Maybe this helps,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero