Options

Reflections

RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
edited January 14, 2012 in Street and Documentary
A face full of life... This time I was holding the D3 with a 50mm in one hand.

Reflections.jpg

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    Couple things I find interesting, first to include I really can't tell if she is inside or out. The chairs overlap one another and the more you look, the more you become confused. That really makes me look hard at the rest of the image.

And while I'm looking hard, there's that skinny tall guy shooting one-handed again. I'm really thinking you DO shoot the D3 one-handed...:D as it looks like the same guy shooting one-handed in the "Nurses" shot.

And finally, what's the revolutionary war head/had on the guy's shirt-tail? Or at least I see that and it sure looks out of place. Again, another reflection from a place behind you?

• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    Good concept shot ... great face.

Hmmm... Photogs body in reflection?... rookie mistake..eek7.gif
    Rags
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    torags wrote: »
    Good concept shot ... great face.

Hmmm... Photogs body in reflection?... rookie mistake..eek7.gif

I don't see a photographer in this shot. What do you mean ?
  • Options
    RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    Scott, I'm standing directly behind her head with my left arm down and my right arm up. It's a reflection, so it looks as if it's the other way around. There's a pen in my left pocket. There's another guy behind me, and he's the one with whatever that is on his shirt.

Hey, Rags, ever heard of Lee Friedlander? Eugene Atget? Vivian Maier? To name just a few... Besides, my arm is very photogenic.

You're right Mole. Where's the camera?
  • Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    I do like the image and the face of the woman is very clear and shot through a window with one hand is really good shooting.