Amendment to "New to PS..."

eyesmileseyesmiles Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 28, 2005 in Finishing School
Ok, I promise not to be a pest and post a bazillion shots a day (cross my heart) BUT...I ram trialing csII for 26 more days and am trying to decide whether or not to shell out the big bucks or not. I could really use some brutally honest opinions here (on post production). I attempted the advanced skin tone tutorial on smugmug and the sharpening tutorial part 1 found here (among other things). Here's the before and after. I realize the before leaves much to be desired in the white balance department.

Thanks for looking. I love this place! I hope someday I will know enough to help others as much as I've been helped.41909707-M.jpg

41908575-M.jpg

Comments

• wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2005
    All I can say is it looks like you'll be buying cs2 after your trial is over:D .

Very nice improvement to your shot. The new version has very baby-like skin tones. Not to mention a cute shot and cute baby.
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen