Options

PowerBook G4 17" FS/Partial Trades Considered

the brightlinethe brightline Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 28, 2005 in Flea Market
Hello~ I've just taken possesstion of Andy's old G5 and as soon as I get a monitor (on order) and keyboard, I'll be ready to transfer files and say good-bye to my PowerBook.

I will be selling this less than a year old PB in mint condition.
Particulars are:

17" PowerBook G4
1.67 Ghz
1440 x 900 resolution
2 GB DDR SDRAM
512 L2 Cache
100GB hard drive
SuperDrive CD-RW/DVD-RW
Backlit keyboard
USB 2.0, Firewire 400 & 800
Built-in Airport Extreme card
Bluetooth built in
3 Year Apple Care Warranty - 2 years and 4 months remaining !
ALSO - Matias Black Aluminum Attache Carrying Case with shoulder strap. Absolutely new, beautiful, never used and made especially to fit the 17" PB.

PB is as new, in perfect condition, never any hint of trouble, and was never carried out of the house. If the opportunity to buy the G5 had not arisen, I would not be selling it. I'd be interested in a similar age and condition 12" PB with SuperDrive, Leica chrome M7, Noctilux,or 75 Summicron in a trade or partial trade deal.

Let me know what you have and lets talk. I should have the rest of my components and all personal data transferred next week.

Thanks!
michele

www.thebrightline.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2005
    i like your trade ideas thumb.gif

folks, michele is wonderful to deal with - totally trustworthy and knowledgable. i can recommend her in a heartbeat.

btw - michele, doesn't that g5 come with a keyboard? lol3.gif so folks, michele will tell you, i packed up the g5 in original box, securely etc, but forgot to include the keyboard d'oh! all fine in the end, michele's getting a new one, and i'm going to reimburse her for it.
  • Options
    the brightlinethe brightline Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited October 28, 2005
    Andy, you're too funny!
    I actually didn't figure it out right away. :D Then it hit me, I have two laptops and no keyboard.

Andy was great about it - stunned that someone actually didn't have a keyboard, but immediately offered to reimburse me for one.

By the way, Andy, you've got to be the first person to EVER repack a factory box exactly the way it came from the factory! clap.gif

I can't wait to get that G5 started!!!!! Monitor should be here any day.
    michele

www.thebrightline.smugmug.com