Options

Pixel Knight triggers - 1Tx, 2 Rx

bobpalbobpal Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited January 16, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD

PRICE LOWERED - Now $185 shipped.

I have a set of Canon Pixel Knight flash triggers for sale. They are almost new, used for two shoots. I've used them with 5DMKII and a 50D cameras and 580EXII and YN565 flashes. They work perfectly and never missed a flash.

I bought them for two assignments but don't normally need them. They are a great way to get into wireless ETTL triggers. From the transmitter you can remotely set each flash to ETTL or any of the manual settings available on the flashes. They have many channels so you can set each flash to a separate channel and control it separately.

Besides the hot shoe, they also come with cables to plug into 1/4" or 3.5mm connections on studio flashes. They also support HSS with flashes that have it but I did not try it.

They sell for about $210 new and these are all but new. You can have the set, 1 transmitter and 2 receivers for $185 shipped. You can get them faster from me than from China and you know they worked for me and will for you. I will ship them to you parcel post or better if you pay the up charge.

You can read more about them HERE.

IMG9999-M.jpg

IMG0006-M.jpg

IMG0016-M.jpg