Options

defaulting prices

cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
edited October 29, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Is there a way that I can set my default gallery prices and have any new gallery I setup take on those prices? Currently it defaults to smugmug's prices and I have to change all those fields on every gallery.

Thanks,
--

glenn hancock
http://www.gshutter.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2005
    Is there a way that I can set my default gallery prices and have any new gallery I setup take on those prices? Currently it defaults to smugmug's prices and I have to change all those fields on every gallery.

Thanks,

Hi Glenn, under photo options>custom pro pricing> then you can set your prices. Once you have pricing set for a gallery, you can choose from the dropdown "previously priced galleries" and pick one - this way you can replicate pricing from one gallery to the next. What many have done is set up a private, dummy gallery, with my "standard" pricing in it. This now shows in the drop down, and whenever they need to price a new gallery, they just select that gallery from the dropdown.

It's all explained in great detail here in the smugmug help files.

I hope this helps,
  • Options
    cybercrypt13cybercrypt13 Registered Users Posts: 234 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2005
    andy wrote:
    Hi Glenn, under photo options>custom pro pricing> then you can set your prices. Once you have pricing set for a gallery, you can choose from the dropdown "previously priced galleries" and pick one - this way you can replicate pricing from one gallery to the next. What many have done is set up a private, dummy gallery, with my "standard" pricing in it. This now shows in the drop down, and whenever they need to price a new gallery, they just select that gallery from the dropdown.

It's all explained in great detail here in the smugmug help files.

I hope this helps,
    Thanks greatly, exactly what I needed... :-)
    --

glenn hancock
    http://www.gshutter.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2005
    Thanks greatly, exactly what I needed... :-)

Excellent. Happy to help :D