Options

Your Here, Your Home

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited January 21, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited January 19, 2012
    Interesting shot. Good exposure and excellent conversion. Well done.
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2012
    Nicely done Ben... thumb.gif
    Rags
  • Options
    Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2012
    Definitely captivating. I wish the car wasn't there, but I wouldn't have have given up the focal length you chose just to have the car out of frame. Well done.
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2012
    One of my favorites of your recent posts... I really like the contrast between what is usually an unremarkable living room scene transpiring in the parking lot.
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2012
    rainbow wrote: »
    One of my favorites of your recent posts... I really like the contrast between what is usually an unremarkable living room scene transpiring in the parking lot.

Agreed--though part of me also wishes you were a little closer but then you'd lose most of what makes the main subject stand out.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2012
    An image caption should always provide some context or enlightenment, not confuse or detract from the image. I couldn't work out your caption - it didn't make sense to me! headscratch.gif

Could my confusion be explained here? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    Interesting shot. Good exposure and excellent conversion. Well done.
    torags wrote: »
    Nicely done Ben... thumb.gif
    Quincy T wrote: »
    Definitely captivating. I wish the car wasn't there, but I wouldn't have have given up the focal length you chose just to have the car out of frame. Well done.
    rainbow wrote: »
    Agreed--though part of me also wishes you were a little closer but then you'd lose most of what makes the main subject stand out.
    An image caption should always provide some context or enlightenment, not confuse or detract from the image. I couldn't work out your caption - it didn't make sense to me! headscratch.gif

Could my confusion be explained here? ne_nau.gif

Thanks All thumb.gif
    Webster don't know what to tell you, how about "Home is Where You Hang You're Hat"