AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited January 24, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Shot on a foggy morning.

COWS-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2012
    This one reminds me of the tractor shot you posted recently. The processing grabs my attention initially....because it's so different....but the image loses its appeal pretty quickly. Perhaps I find it too surreal for my taste. I like the chosen scene, though, very much.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2012
    How would this look de-blued? IS this a filter or WB issue?

As Tom says, an intriguing image, but not one to dwell on.

:D

DOn
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2012
    The out of focus and prominent white faced cow is driving me nuttso... And as we all know... That's a short drive ;)
    I love the background fog & light
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2012
    Must be the 'country' in me .. this photo holds my attention. Maybe because I'm focusing on what all the cows are doing in the photo just like I would do if I saw them in the field myself.

As for the cow with the white face .. I like how it plays with the word 'focus'. While it's focused on the photographer it's out of focus in the photo. If I were to walk into that pen/pasture he's he one I should be worrying about :D
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2012
    This one reminds me of the tractor shot you posted recently. The processing grabs my attention initially....because it's so different....but the image loses its appeal pretty quickly. Perhaps I find it too surreal for my taste. I like the chosen scene, though, very much.

Take care,

Tom

Hi Tom......Thanks for looking in and the comment:D gary
    edited January 22, 2012
    DonRicklin wrote: »
    How would this look de-blued? IS this a filter or WB issue?

As Tom says, an intriguing image, but not one to dwell on.

:D

DOn

Hi Don.......THANKS FOR COMMENTING.......It wasn't caused by the WB......:D gary
    edited January 22, 2012
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    The out of focus and prominent white faced cow is driving me nuttso... And as we all know... That's a short drive ;)
    I love the background fog & light

Hi Cowboy......Thanks for looking and commenting.......gary:D
    edited January 22, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Must be the 'country' in me .. this photo holds my attention. Maybe because I'm focusing on what all the cows are doing in the photo just like I would do if I saw them in the field myself.

As for the cow with the white face .. I like how it plays with the word 'focus'. While it's focused on the photographer it's out of focus in the photo. If I were to walk into that pen/pasture he's he one I should be worrying about :D

Thanks Mary.....glad you liked it.......:D gary
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2012
    Gary, I like the image. The focus is fine by my lights. I'm also distracted by the blues, though. Just reducing the saturation on the blues a lot might help, but it's your image, and a good one as usual.
    edited January 24, 2012
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Gary, I like the image. The focus is fine by my lights. I'm also distracted by the blues, though. Just reducing the saturation on the blues a lot might help, but it's your image, and a good one as usual.

Thanks Cornflake for commenting and the nice comment......