Nicholas

micknewtonmicknewton Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited October 29, 2005 in People
A friend of my wife asked if I would photograph her 7-year old son Nicholas, so last weekend she brought him over and we had fun taking pics in my 'studio' (a.k.a. garage). Nicholas is a wonderful boy, and he and I got along just great. We experimented a bit, trying lots of different setups, and I ended up taking 265 photos of him that day. Here are a few of the ones I like best. I'd love to get your opinions.

41277122-M.jpg

41791637-L.jpg

41749055-L.jpg

41579506-L.jpg

41558664-L.jpg

41277173-L.jpg

Comments

• booboo Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2005
    hi
    Hey, they are very good shots but on the ones where he is 'smiling' i.e. the one with the hat and the last one - the smile isn't a natural smile. Sometimes you just have to have a conversation with the kid to get to the real expressions they make.

The lighting is nice. And your use of angles was effective.
  • PlayeTymePlayeTyme Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2005
    micknewton wrote:
    A friend of my wife asked if I would photograph her 7-year old son Nicholas, so last weekend she brought him over and we had fun taking pics in my 'studio' (a.k.a. garage). Nicholas is a wonderful boy, and he and I got along just great. We experimented a bit, trying lots of different setups, and I ended up taking 265 photos of him that day. Here are a few of the ones I like best. I'd love to get your opinions.
    Nice series. clap.gif #3 is my fav.