Can I set a minimum purchases before an order can be submitted?

corona imagescorona images Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 22, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am new to SmugMug and I am trying to set up my first gallery for a client. I am wondering if there is a way to make an order minimum before they can add single items? I have a package that I want them to buy first. Any help would be great! Thanks!!

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 22, 2012
    Hi Corona,
    With a Pro level account, you set your prices. However, enabling printing (setting Printable?=Yes, in the Printing section of Gallery Settings). Will allow customers to select any products you make available. We currently have no way restrict orders. Or, to set a minimum price on order transactions. You are the control. By making, or not making, product available.

You can however, make your packages, or coupon offerings so attractive. That you wouldn't need to use an "order minimum". In other words, price your packages, so that they offer the client such a great value. That they will willingly spend more to take advantage of the savings afforded. Similarly with coupons. Where you CAN set a minimum order value Make the "value" so apparent that customers will order, more $ in product. Just so they can use your coupon. We have a thread regarding this feature, you may find interesting. You can also check the Mind Your Own Business Forum for additional suggestions from your peers.

Cavig -
    SmugMug Support Hero