Options

DSS 94 & lost kitty :(

lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
edited January 22, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Can't say my heart is in this one; one of my "babies" has been missing since Tuesday. I was playing with taking shots "through" a page of tracing shapes; decided it looked pretty hokey so I took some shots of some stairs thinking I would go back & reshoot if I liked the way they turned out. Then when I got to processing, I came across probably my last photos of Finley & although I know it won't get the votes, it's my tribute to one of the most precious & sweetest kitties around.

1. My heart flipped for you
IMG2501c-L.jpg

And if adding this last shot is inappropriate in any way, mods please remove it or let me know & I will remove it:
i-HNQCvxD-L.jpg

And here's the original hokeyness I was playing with - I was trying to get a different thing in each of the shapes, & it just didn't work. Oh well, at least I got a couple last shots of my Finley.
IMG2469-S.jpg

IMG2501-S.jpg
~Lillian~
A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2012
    awww, don't give up. I know someone whose cat was turned into the shelter 2 months after it disappeared. She ran an ad in the paper, picture and all for the whole time. The kitty was taken in by someone that said they found it in a place about 20 blocks from her home.
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,951 moderator
    edited January 22, 2012
    So sorry to hear this. Hope you are reunited with Finley soon!
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2012
    I hope Finley shows up. I had a cat go missing for 10 days once and then he came home.