Options

Are Moo Mini cards too small?

eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
edited January 28, 2012 in Mind Your Own Business
I just received a batch of Moo mini cards and, while I expected them to be small, they are really, really small :scratch
Just wondering what other people's experience has been with them - have clients liked the itty bitty size? Their business cards are a bit too big (not the standard American business card size) but I really like having different backgrounds for each card.
E

Comments

• Options
    OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2012
    I think the creative advantage of printfinity beats out the smallness of the cards, but, if you could get normal sized cards with printfinity, I'd go with that. I have trouble enough just keeping track of my own few business cards since I can be forgetful and lose track of cards. lol. Smaller would just make me lose them more often, IMHO, if I don't manage to get them into my card basket where I keep others' business cards.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2012
    No.

20120124-dnmy1i3x7etyadwcmqnjw4ypcd.jpg
  • Options
    OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2012
    Andy - nice updated GIF. Creeper. Lol rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    I love the Moo mini cards and carry them around like a mini-portfolio. Depending on the client I'm talking to, I'll give them the appropriate card - e.g. if I'm going to shoot cattle, I give them one with a bull-shot; if it's babies - a baby shot; etc. Clients LOVE them and think they are different and unique.

I also punch holes in them and tie them to my delivery packages of prints.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    Thanks everyone. I've since shown them around to a few people and most do find them cute and different. I have a show in March and was planning on fanning them out on a table and letting people pick their favorite shots. Would serve as a reminder to possibly go to the site and buy that print...
    We'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2012
    I just got my first set of mini moo cards and they are beautiful! I think they will be perfect for sticking in a pocket. I love the idea of punching a hole in some.