Fiery Engine

CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
edited January 26, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
So here's the dealio... I get this image just the way I want it... You know... a little of this and a little of that... then, I slap it in a border and do my fun stuff to it... then, I sit back to take a peek-see and admire my little creation... then and only then do I realize I didn't correct for lens distortion and I'm a smidgen off kilter.
I'm also having a bit of an issue with removing some of the magenta on the truck... it's really irritating me... any ideas?

I'm happy with the image but always curious to know what others think...

LifeIs-Good_web.jpg
I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
www.iWasThereToo.com

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2012
    I like the picture tilting house and all.

Don't you get magenta by mixing red and blue. I think that I would live with it, but then I'm not a good judge I like blue cows:D
  • CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    Azzaro wrote: »
    I like the picture tilting house and all.

Don't you get magenta by mixing red and blue. I think that I would live with it, but then I'm not a good judge I like blue cows:D

Haha... I like blue cows too... And I keep getting sucked back into looking at them... I must have looked at your image 20 times by now... thumb.gif

I'm still trying to learn my color wheel... Hehewings.gif
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com