Ch: 50, Some shots....

erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
edited October 31, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, this is a tough challenge. Hard to beat some of the already excellent pictures posted. Will continue to search for something more original but I thought I'd share what I've gotten so far....

"Tree Colors"

42115214-L.jpg

Obligatory flower shots....

41917530-L.jpg

41917534-L.jpg

And obligatory fall leaves...

42115211-L.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Erich

Comments

• SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2005
    Erich No.2, compo is nice, colours nice too.
  • PossumCornerPossumCorner Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2005
    ? Tree
    Stunning colour in that treetrunk - do you know what kind of tree it is. Makes an impression. We are in a sea of green here, no real "colour" colour. (color? yes, that too, absent).
  • Nee7x7Nee7x7 Registered Users Posts: 459 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2005
    Hmmm...
    I'm partial to the red bottlebrush pic...screamin' color, good comp, something different~

I believe the red barked "tree" is actually a Manzanita bush, which is also interesting...

Good luck either way you go! They're all terrific photos (for artistry, the white flower one is really cool)~

Cheers!
    ~Nee :)
    http://nee.smugmug.com[/COLOR]
    http://www.pbase.com/rdavis

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried~
  • mwgricemwgrice Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    I liked two and three. Three looks more like what I would imagine an entry in this contest to be, although I like two a little better.
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    the tree's my fav, but the sky looks a little unnaturally blue ne_nau.gif

erich6 wrote:
    Well, this is a tough challenge. Hard to beat some of the already excellent pictures posted. Will continue to search for something more original but I thought I'd share what I've gotten so far....

"Tree Colors"
    Erich
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I had fun shooting these. I agree the first one's sky seems a bit over the top.... Will have to improve my PP skills a bit more. :D

I liked the flower shot but with so many already in the contest I thought I should try for something different. Anyway, looks like we got some great ones in the finalist group.

Erich
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    Nee7x7 wrote:
    I'm partial to the red bottlebrush pic...screamin' color, good comp, something different~

I believe the red barked "tree" is actually a Manzanita bush, which is also interesting...

Cheers!
    ~Nee :)
    It is a bush.... I was going for the play on words from "True Colors".... Not very good. ne_nau.gif