Any Guitarists Here ?

jmp2204jmp2204 Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
edited February 6, 2012 in House of Canon
looking to upgrade my photography gear and have higher end musical equipment .Rather then bug the guys selling what i'm looking for .I thought i would ask if anyone was interested in my gear here?

Comments

• bobcanbobcan Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    Please DO post what you are Selling/ Trading/ Looking for.. that would simplify things I would think..

I am in Saskatoon, SK and have many friends in BOTH areas, and may well know some Photo-Guitar folks if any items that each are looking for.. I'll FWD any info accordingly, I don't want to be in the middle otherwise once you get together!! PM me if you wish to contact via email, I can work either way!! =)
  • jmp2204jmp2204 Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2012
    bobcan wrote: »
    Please DO post what you are Selling/ Trading/ Looking for.. that would simplify things I would think..

I am in Saskatoon, SK and have many friends in BOTH areas, and may well know some Photo-Guitar folks if any items that each are looking for.. I'll FWD any info accordingly, I don't want to be in the middle otherwise once you get together!! PM me if you wish to contact via email, I can work either way!! =)
    sorry , i thought i'd put a feeler out there. Gibson Lespaul studio Standard (burst with binding) 1981 jmp 2204 marshall head /cab all original both pieces in great original condition . value of each (average value) 1400 each. I have play guitar for 34 years , although i will continue to play i don't need pro gear . what i would like (in order of desire ) 70-200mm 2.8 is L (would live with a non is ) and 7D . If i were to aquire one of these items next would be a 24-70 L
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,237 moderator
    edited January 26, 2012
    Nice rig there! I was imagining you might have had an older Martin D18 or D28 you wanted to give up. :cry I am always hopeful I will stumble upon one at a garage sale for $25, with the owners not knowing what they have. Of course, I also hope I find a 400mm Canon f/2.8 under the same circumstances. :D
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
    edited January 27, 2012
    we all hope to stumble on those deals, Thanks for th props on my rig
    edited February 6, 2012
    still longing for a 70-200 2.8 ?