Options

2 Crumper Bags: Farmer's Double and Considerable Embarrassment

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited January 28, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
For sale: Crumpler Considerable Embarrassment - it is two shades of tan with an orange interior.

No tears, rips or broken zippers. A few small smudges that you'd have to look hard to see - nothing that makes the bag unappealing. $50 shipped/paypal'd CONUS. I can throw in an Industry Disgrace strap for an extra $20.

Pictures:
PDM7015-M.jpg

PDM7016-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    codyjbennettcodyjbennett Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2012
    What size laptop, would you estimate, fits in those?

Thx!
  • Options
    edited January 27, 2012
    My 13" Macbook Air fits fine with about 1" of width to spare. I'm pretty confident a 15" would fit in both. If you let me know the dimensions of what you have I can measure.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2012
    Pup, I'll take the Farmer's Double. Name your price and email me. andy at youknowhwhereiam dot com
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2012
    Andy wrote: »
    Pup, I'll take the Farmer's Double. Name your price and email me. andy at youknowhwhereiam dot com
    "Name your price and email me". Haha. I have something similar to the the Farmer's Double, great bag, super rare now. I'm not surprised why Andy is after it.
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2012
    E-mail sent to Andy, so I guess I'm taking offers on the Considerable Embarrassment by itself as well.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2012
    Pupator wrote: »
    E-mail sent to Andy, so I guess I'm taking offers on the Considerable Embarrassment by itself as well.

Money sent! $$$$$$
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2012
    Money received. Considerable Embarrassment still available. I could pair it with a Crumpler Industry Disgrace strap if anyone is interested.