Sigma 300-800 EX canon mount

dc9mmdc9mm Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited March 18, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD

Price lowered $4500

$4800 or best offer:
Sigma 300-800 EX HSM lens for sale Canon Mount. NON DG version. Iam the second owner. I bought it back in 2006. Its very sharp even prime like.
It includes the lens ,sigma case with drop in polarizer, Hood , leather hood cover and also the dual rubber strap setup I attached to lens to make it easy to carry so as to leave other hand free to carry tripod. Very easy to carry around this way.
The lens glass is perfect. I installed the lenscoat when I first got the lens. It had a few small marks on the lens and a mark on the hood. I didn't take the lenscoat cover off for pictures as its a real pain to get it on in the first place. If I have too I can remove it and take some pictures of bare lens.
I also have a Gitzo 1325 carbon fiber tripod with Bogen Gimbal head. If you don't have a heavy duty tripod this setup works great. I can offer this along with lens if you need a tripod setup.
I have added an custom aluminum flash holder to gimbal head, see picture. Keep in mind these legs cost me six hundred alone, plus the gimbal head.
$5100 Lens with tripod and head.
Paypal but ad 3% for fees or buy as gift no 3% then. Only ship to confirmed address.
Sigma padded case has some tearing on it which doesn't go all they way through just the outer part than holds one of the pads to protect the lens. Zipper is fine.
Pictures below 100 percent crops along
Higher ez pictures of lens here

http://www.pbase.com/dc9mm/sigma_300-800

large.jpg
large.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Comments

• dc9mmdc9mm Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited February 17, 2012
    stil available
    original.jpg
  • dc9mmdc9mm Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited March 9, 2012
    New pictures added
    Pictures of lens with lenscoat removed have been added. High resolution pictures were you can really see the lens close up. Go to the link below and click on the thumbnail and make sure you click on ORIGINAL at bottom to get the high resolution picture.

http://www.pbase.com/dc9mm/sigma_300-800

large.jpg
  • BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    Here's a bump for some gorgeous pictures!

Looks like a sweet lens, good luck with the sale!
  • Moving PicturesMoving Pictures Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2012
    If I win the lottery, I'll get back to you.
    Excuse me. I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard.
    Newspaper photogs specialize in drive-by shootings.
    Forum for Canadian shooters: www.canphoto.net