brother and sister

travcattravcat Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited October 31, 2005 in People
I love the expression on their faces - is this picture any good? I know the background isn't great and the boy's shirt is distracting. Can that be fixed in photoshop? Sad to say, I have photoshop, but I haven't gotten the chance to use it.
Thanks!

Catherine

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    travcat wrote:
    I love the expression on their faces - is this picture any good? I know the background isn't great and the boy's shirt is distracting. Can that be fixed in photoshop? Sad to say, I have photoshop, but I haven't gotten the chance to use it.
    Thanks!

Catherine
    Hi Catherine wave.gif I liket this shot even tho I had to crane my neck round sideways to see it:D The answer to your question can you fix it photoshop is yes..Photoshop is a wonderful tool but not that easy to use unless you have been practicing with it for a while. I would make a copy of your shot and try some stuff and let us take a look.. it's always fun to play with stuff...looking forward to seeing your attempts thumb.gif
  • NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    A wonderful shot, Catherine!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • travcattravcat Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2005
    Nir wrote:
    A wonderful shot, Catherine!

Thanks guys! I'm not sure why the picture went in sideways, it was the right way in the file! ne_nau.gif