Rusting old Leyland Bison.

oakfieldphotography.comoakfieldphotography.com Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
edited February 5, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
6809571167_8d25903cec_m.jpg
LEYLAND BISON. by Oakfieldphotography.com, on Flickr

This tired old lady stood in the corner of a yard where i had just completed a shoot on two other lorries. Its been a long time since she was paid some attention. I like this photograph more for the colours that anything else.
Kind regards
Patrick.

Comments

• TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    Your photos might get better reception if you would post a larger version. I know that
    double-clicking takes the viewer to your Flickr site, but the forum image itself should
    be at least 800 to 1200 pixels wide. We're lazy sometimes, and don't want to bother
    chasing links.

You've got some great photo ops in County Fermanagh, so keep posting.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • oakfieldphotography.comoakfieldphotography.com Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    TonyCooper wrote: »
    Your photos might get better reception if you would post a larger version. I know that
    double-clicking takes the viewer to your Flickr site, but the forum image itself should
    be at least 800 to 1200 pixels wide. We're lazy sometimes, and don't want to bother
    chasing links.

You've got some great photo ops in County Fermanagh, so keep posting.

Thankyou Tony. I will post in 800 by 1200 from now on. Sounds like you know Fermanagh?
  • TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    Thankyou Tony. I will post in 800 by 1200 from now on. Sounds like you know Fermanagh?

Not 800 by 1200, but at least 800 to 1200 wide. Any size in that range.

I know County Fermanagh just as a tourist, but most trips to ROI.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/