DSS 95 Choices

dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
edited February 5, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
So many ideas and so many didn't work out. These are two I am happy with but realize they are not a severe up or down view. Hoping you will recognize however that they were taken from ground level. Any thoughts?

Sunset-Marsh-L.jpg

edit* ok... never mind this one... taken a few hours before the challenge began. :cry
IMG2388-3-M.jpg

Comments

• endurodogendurodog Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2012
    I like 2 the best
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2012
    endurodog wrote: »
    I like 2 the best

Thanks, but I just realized it isn't in the time frame. I tried to get the same shot tonight, but things didn't work out. Checked the date on this and thought, oh good it WAS in the time frame, but I was wrong.
  • SAMBALAMSAMBALAM Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    You still have one more shot at getting to repeat #2!! I would give it a try because it is a great shot!
    edited February 5, 2012
    SAMBALAM wrote: »
    You still have one more shot at getting to repeat #2!! I would give it a try because it is a great shot!

I plan to try. It depends on the weather tonight and tomorrow. Right now it is cloudy. Not sure what the forecast is.
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited February 5, 2012
    Hope you are able to reshoot #2. Even if it is cloudy, you might get a great shot from a low perspective. Any other subjects calling to you just now? Perhaps indoors where you are not at the mercy of the weather? Good luck with it!
    edited February 5, 2012
    sapphire73 wrote: »
    Hope you are able to reshoot #2. Even if it is cloudy, you might get a great shot from a low perspective. Any other subjects calling to you just now? Perhaps indoors where you are not at the mercy of the weather? Good luck with it!

Nope, nothing else panned out. I may try to get out there tomorrow evening for one last try.