Mega 15---Both Sides Now

tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
edited February 6, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Mega-15-Album-cover-M.jpg

here is my second edit with a crisper title
MC-15-editted-for-final-M.jpg

I finally had a chance to shoot this afternoon! I was afraid I would have to miss the Mega.

C&C is appreciated. I can reshoot, possibly.

In the real world, I am both a scientist and an artist. I don't really see a division between the two sides of me.... and I don't feel forced to choose one and let the other go.

So, "Both Sides Now" seems to be appropriate.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
If it's locked... find an open window.

Comments

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited February 5, 2012
    Very nice! The one thing I might suggest is to have your text on white instead of the grayed area around it. So glad you were able to shoot something for this! Wish I had more time to reshoot, etc. but I was lucky to get anything done this time!

Gretchen
  • SAMBALAMSAMBALAM Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    I love the creativity behind the picture. It seems you have really captured your true self. As for the pictures, I like #1 the best.
  • WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    On my monitor, the 1st edit makes your skin look too yellow. The 2nd has better skin tones. BTW, my husband loves the brilliant color.
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    Thanks for your comments. (I submitted the second one because the first seemed too yellow to me on one of my monitors. I guess I need a new monitor and a spyder to calibrate it!

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.