edited February 5, 2012
    Put a smile on my Sunday ! :D

Dig the last one best.
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    Hahahaha. Oh well, I enjoyed that.
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2012
    Thanks Ben and Quincy. Glad you appreciate the title and not one to beat me up over it...ne_nau.gif

I encountered the Lion Dancers and wanted to shoot "different", which resulted in the first two. The third was eye catching to see a guy with a desktop Apple instead of a laptop out on a public coffee table.
  • dongjcdongjc Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited February 9, 2012
    I like the 1st one with everything going on because you have the lion dancer looking at you, but then the (I assume) father looking past the lion dancer, implying there is even more going on, and then the kid in the foreground signalling at something the opposite direction. Really conveys the festive happenings.
    2nd one not so much for me as while it's interesting with the woman and man in the mask in the background, I find the hair very distracting and just kind of in the way.
    3rd one doesn't grab me, but I do agree with the WTF factor of a full desktop in public, and I like the reflection off the screen.
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    dongjc wrote: »
    I like the 1st one with everything going on because you have the lion dancer looking at you, but then the (I assume) father looking past the lion dancer, implying there is even more going on, and then the kid in the foreground signalling at something the opposite direction. Really conveys the festive happenings.
    2nd one not so much for me as while it's interesting with the woman and man in the mask in the background, I find the hair very distracting and just kind of in the way.
    3rd one doesn't grab me, but I do agree with the WTF factor of a full desktop in public, and I like the reflection off the screen.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if the first one was too busy.