Canon EOS 30D Body $280

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited February 22, 2012 in House of Canon
8.5 out of 10 condition 30D that has been babied by me. I am the second owner. Sale is for the body only, but will come with the software disk, one BP-511 battery, charger, full Canon Manual and cables, etc... If you have been using a Rebel body this is your chance to move up to a magnesium alloy body and the fit and finish of the XXD line of cameras.

Good upgrade to the 20D with spot metering, 1/3 stop ISO, ISO in viewfinder, picture styles, 100,000 cycle rated shutter and on and on....

Let me know if you have any questions. $325 shipped and payment via Paypal only.

Throwing in a third party grip for $325 total.

SOLD
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    Adding a grip to the sale and asking $325 for the whole package...
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    wave.gif to Bauerman!
    edited February 22, 2012
    Right back at ya Andy!
    edited February 22, 2012
    Sold locally...