Options

First post - The Grandkids

dowlingmcdowlingmc Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
edited February 6, 2012 in People
This is my first post to Dgrin. Thought I would start with the grandkids. Would like some feedback not so much on the grandkids(they're great), more on the +/- of the photos. Thanks in advance for the insights.

111311-Andrew-at-Arboretum-58-XL.jpg

2.091811-Avery-at-Arboretum-111-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    Nice little portraits... The 1st being the better of the 2 simply because of the lEyes & his little hands ... It's the interaction with you that makes the difference... Right?
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2012
    Great shots, the light on the face with the dark background makes the difference. Also, the frames.
  • Options
    edited February 6, 2012
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    Nice little portraits... The 1st being the better of the 2 simply because of the lEyes & his little hands ... It's the interaction with you that makes the difference... Right?

Thanks for the feedback. He definitely shows you the "I have plans look".
  • Options
    edited February 6, 2012
    sara505 wrote: »
    Great shots, the light on the face with the dark background makes the difference. Also, the frames.

There mom and dad really likes them too. The shots are about two months apart. Fortunately the Dallas Arboretum runs their exhibits long enough to get them both there separately. Thanks for taking the time.