MC 15 - Another Idea

WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
edited February 6, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
So I have been having way too much fun. :D Here is my latest idea. (I really felt silly while taking these shots).

#3 Oblivious
Oblivious2SquareAdjust3-XL.jpg

Here are my favorites from the previous sets.

#1 Circling the Drain
P1500843CropBW4-XL.jpg

#2 intense
P1500920SquareBW2-XL.jpg

So what do you think? Let me have it. :D

Comments

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited February 6, 2012
    Way to listen to your inner child! :D #3 is a fun concept and has nice depth to it, but I am wishing the portraits were a bit sharper and the overall shot a bit brighter. I know you've had some good response to #2 from your second shoot, but I think my preference is for a tweaked version of #3 (just because of the playfulness exhibited here) or the one I liked before from your second shoot.

My question for you is, which shot do you feel best captures the way you think of yourself - or the way others think of you? I know that's not the point of this challenge, but perhaps it will help you choose which shot to enter. I think they all illustrate your creativity and sense of humor.

Good luck with it!

Gretchen
  • WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2012
    Thanks for the feedback, Gretchen! I think my new laptop monitor is brighter, so I am not making my photos bright enough. I like the newest one the best. It makes me giggle - well, all of them did that, but this one more so.
    edited February 6, 2012
    Here is a brighter version of #3. Is this better or does it need to be brighter still? I also added an effect to the font. Do you like it better?

#3a - Oblivious ...................................................................................................#3 Original
    Oblivious2SquareAdjust6-L.jpg.Oblivious2SquareAdjust3-L.jpg
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited February 6, 2012
    Just got home, so this is delayed feedback.... Yes, I like the brighter version. And I have the same problem with my monitor. I really need to remember to check my entries on other screens to see what they may look like to others. :D Good luck with this!
    edited February 6, 2012
    Thanks, Gretchen! I like the way yours turned out.