Options

Tokina AF 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 for Sony/Minolta AF (as new)

Pirate77Pirate77 Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 25, 2012 in The Other Guys
Ahoy!

I have for sale a brand new/old stock FF Tokina AF 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 lens for Sony/Minolta A-mount DSLR. The lens is complete with both end caps, instructions, box and lens hood. The lens and hood are still packaged in their original protective coverings and the whole package is as brand new.

Payment: PayPal (GIFT), cash on collection, bankers draft, building society issued cheque, IBAN or postal order. Personal cheques will have to be cleared before the lens is dispatched.

Price: £105.00 to UK by 2nd class Recorded Delivery. EU will be £110.00 by Airmail Small Packet unless you want it insured which will be £115.00 shipped/delivered. Rest of Worlld will be subject to pricing either by courier or Royal Mail airmail and/or track/trace with insurance by Royal Mail Airsure, so I will have to get pricing subject to your preferred method of shipping/postage.

Note: Non EU countries may charge import duty or customs fee. The buyer will be responsible for any such charges levied.

I will also include a brand new O2 PAYG mobile/cell phone sim card FREE which is unregistered (UK buyer only). Please advise if it's required.

This and other items are also advertised elsewhere, but the best place to look is at: Second Hand Cameras
Pirate!

Comments