Options

lighting!

2»

Comments

• Options
    quantumhelpquantumhelp Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited February 13, 2012
    Check out his other postings. Gets fuzzy focus on 30D and can't get them sharp. Also has a p90 that he doesn't know how to use AEB. Other camera operation issues, cannot spell some words correctly. He also wants to know if trademark and copyright mean the same thing and where can he fins a company that will do the copyrighting for him. Last time I looked, it was still the US government. Doesn't sound like a college trained engineer. Just observations
  • Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    Check out his other postings. Gets fuzzy focus on 30D and can't get them sharp. Also has a p90 that he doesn't know how to use AEB. Other camera operation issues, cannot spell some words correctly. He also wants to know if trademark and copyright mean the same thing and where can he fins a company that will do the copyrighting for him. Last time I looked, it was still the US government. Doesn't sound like a college trained engineer. Just observations

Okay, now we're just digging up dirt. Let's keep this on topic! Actually, I think this topic has pretty much served it's purpose, but I won't "lock" it just in case the OP decides to respond.

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    Mathieu05Mathieu05 Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2012
    I hope he didn't shy away from commenting :).
    Chris Odchigue | Photography

“There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.”
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Matt, i think you should just lock the thread. If she/he decides to comment the OP can just PM you. This thread would have gone south long ago if it weren't for the general culture of dgrin being mature.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Matt, i think you should just lock the thread. If she/he decides to comment the OP can just PM you. This thread would have gone south long ago if it weren't for the general culture of dgrin being mature.

Why lock what's already lost all its steam? headscratch.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"