First Day

Up NorthUp North Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 14, 2012 in Wildlife
Hi all, this is my first day on here and I just wanted to say hello. I look forward to sharing my photos and viewing what I have seen to be many beautiful photos from you all.

Photos will be posted soon..any and all comments are very welcome as I am just starting out and I am very gracious for any help! :)

I am waiting for my new Nikon D5100 to arrive in the mail...a purchase I have been excited to make for a very long time!

Have a great day!! :)

www.journeythroughthewoodsphotography.com

Comments

• HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2012
    Welcome to the Wildlife Forum. Looking forward to seeing you post some of your pictures.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2012
    W E L C O M E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!beer.gif
  • austinjamesaustinjames Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited February 10, 2012
    welcome and nice web site, some great photos there
  • Up NorthUp North Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 14, 2012
    Deer photo
    Thank you for the welcome messages, I have finally found a minute to try and share one of my photos with you all...hope it works!

This is one of my favorite deer shots I have taken. It was a beautiful day in the woods with the trees all freshly covered with snow from our first snowfall. Hope this works and that you enjoy it.

Thanks for looking, my new camera has arrived and I have been taking lots of photos so hope to have more up soon. :)

Have a great day!

www.journeythroughthewoodsphotography.com