Options

Help with sunset...

hoghog Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited July 26, 2004 in Wildlife
I want to print this out, but before i do i want some pointers. one of the things i want to do is take the grain down a bit (if you know the best way tell me:) ) so if you see anything you think could be better please tell me so i can do it this has to look good in the end thanks in advance. :D6570300-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2004
    hog wrote:
    I want to print this out, but before i do i want some pointers. one of the things i want to do is take the grain down a bit (if you know the best way tell me:) ) so if you see anything you think could be better please tell me so i can do it this has to look good in the end thanks in advance. :D6570300-L.jpg
    Hi Hog, welcome to the forum. There are many experts here that will shortly step forward to help you.. it's a great forum full of really nice people. Hang in here and keep watch.. someone will soon be with you.
    Lynn :D
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2004
    hog wrote:
    I want to print this out, but before i do i want some pointers. one of the things i want to do is take the grain down a bit (if you know the best way tell me:) ) so if you see anything you think could be better please tell me so i can do it this has to look good in the end thanks in advance. :D

There are a few programs that will take the noise out for you, Noise Ninja is among the best & has released the Mac version a few weeks ago.

Using PS CS, you can use a gaussian blur at 1-2 pix. Use preview and adjust until you get what you want. Be careful not to go too crazy because you will lose some detail.

Later,
    Dave