TinyTogger's second Entry into next weeks competition

Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
edited February 12, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Next week we have our Open Mono Print competition at the Camera Club. My daughter (TinyTogger - the 6 year old togger) will be entering again. I already showed her first image (the one with the Owl Toys and the Egg).

This is her second choice of image. She took the picture at our club portrait practical evening, and she processed it today using a mixture of Nik Silver Efex pro and some painting in of the blacks. All the photo taking and PP slider sliding done solely by TinyTogger (as per the rules of our club).

Your thoughts?

6859188377_9967c960d6_b.jpg
Whooooose in the Shadows by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2012
    Excellent photograph. My hat is off to TinyTogger. That's a great performance by anyone's standards....especially so considering her age.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 11, 2012
    Sometimes I am just stunned at what kids can do. She will be world famous by the time she is 7!

Sam
  • Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    Excellent photograph. My hat is off to TinyTogger. That's a great performance by anyone's standards....especially so considering her age.

Tom
    Sam wrote: »
    Sometimes I am just stunned at what kids can do. She will be world famous by the time she is 7!

Sam

Thank you guys. I will pass on the kind words. :)