Options

are these props over the top?

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited February 14, 2012 in People
Of course I am joking, I just needed a title so you would look at my grandson.
BYW a grandDAUGHTER is now on the way!

I picked up the Micheal Jackson hat at Disneyland. It even has flashing lights, for added showmanship onstage I guess. The little dog is a left over from daughter's college days when she dressed as Paris Hilton for Halloween ( she looked a lot like her facially) and the slippers he contributed. That little dog is the most beloved prop, he has batteries and shuffles his feet and barks but he is so worn out they sound like farts. The kid's don't notice. :rofl
I know the watermark is huge, I did that way to annoy his mother.:D

i-w9LLZZ3-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• Options
    OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    I think its all great except for the claw boots. Those really distract me. Love the hat!
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    I'm with OF, love the hat but don't care for the claws. At least in this shot.

I really love your processing.
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2012
    Ok you do know I was just kidding right? :D I appreciate the comments though!

However I have to admit sometimes it's great to capture your little ones as they REALLY are, dressed like THEY WANT to, just to document the reality. I am of an age to recall the struggles I had with my kindergartner for school portrait day, she always had to add extra stuff that she pulled off of a doll or found somewhere. Now those are the photos I treasure the most. :)
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    GothamGotham Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    Great shot of the grandson, VayCayMom. I'm with you (at least the version of you who comes clean in the previous post). I like shots that capture the little ones as they really are without added props (or only with props that are meaningful to mom & dad). And yes, that is a huge watermark. But I'm new to this forum, so take whatever I say for what it's worth :)
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2012
    Gotham wrote: »
    Great shot of the grandson, VayCayMom. I'm with you (at least the version of you who comes clean in the previous post). I like shots that capture the little ones as they really are without added props (or only with props that are meaningful to mom & dad). And yes, that is a huge watermark. But I'm new to this forum, so take whatever I say for what it's worth :)

Welcome! And thank you for taking the time to comment.This is a great place to hangout!
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2012