Linvilla Orchards [9 pics]

nburwellnburwell Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited November 2, 2005 in Holy Macro
I figured instead of introducing myself with words, I'd let the pictures I took today do the talking. I decided to register just today after browsing the forums for a good month now. You all seem like a great bunch of people, so I hope to get to know some of you pretty well. Without further due, here are the pics. All shot with the D70 and 18-70 kit lens.

8.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
13.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
-Nick-
20D l BG-E2 l 17-40L l 24-105L l 50mm 1.8 mKII l 430ex

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Welcome Aboard :)
    nburwell wrote:
    I figured instead of introducing myself with words, I'd let the pictures I took today do the talking. I decided to register just today after browsing the forums for a good month now. You all seem like a great bunch of people, so I hope to get to know some of you pretty well. Without further due, here are the pics. All shot with the D70 and 18-70 kit lens.
    I see you have Pumpkins on your mind rolleyes1.gif well good for you :D I like Pumpkins, it's something us Ozzies like to eat a lot of.
    I must say I have not seen pumpkins painted like the one in your photo with the scene on it, that's an interesting way to display them.

Thank you for introducing yourself, we hope you enjoy being here and we also look forward to seeing more posts from you :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Absolutely nburwell...as skip says, welcome to the forum. Nice colourful shots to introduce yourself with.Gus
  • Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Welcome - join in on the fun. Those pumpkin paintings sure colorful and not something you see very often. Nice way to introduce yourself.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited November 1, 2005
    Welcome aboard!

Interesting pumpkin paintings too.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Welcome aboard. Great colors and lighting. We live about 5 miles from Linvilla and went last year with the kids. Thanks for sharing it this year.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • nburwellnburwell Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Thank you all for the warm and generous welcome! I don't know how often I'll be able to get on here with college and work, but I definitely will try to post my stuff as often as I can. I'll definitely be lurking!
    -Nick-
    20D l BG-E2 l 17-40L l 24-105L l 50mm 1.8 mKII l 430ex
  • InvectiveInvective Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2005
    I've never thought to paint pumkins! Looks great!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."