Options

DSS #96 Vanishing Points - 1st try

JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
edited February 18, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here are 3 perspectives/crops of the same photo. Do any look like they fit this challenge? C&C welcome. :D

#27 -
i-L7ghtc2-L.jpg

i-xF7cSmH-XL.jpg

i-9zVLBHN-XL.jpg
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    Personally not fond of the cocked/dutch angle view. ne_nau.gif

Nice conversions, though...

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    SAMBALAMSAMBALAM Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    My absolutely have the right idea for this challenge. I am not sure how well these would do because they don't bring a lot of excitement to those viewing them. However, use this concept and look for other ideas like railroad tracks, fun/busy streets, long hallways etc. But you are on the right track for sure!!! Good Luck!!
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    DonRicklin wrote: »

Don

15524779-Ti.gif
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    PedalGirl wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif
    SAMBALAM wrote: »
    My absolutely have the right idea for this challenge. I am not sure how well these would do because they don't bring a lot of excitement to those viewing them. However, use this concept and look for other ideas like railroad tracks, fun/busy streets, long hallways etc. But you are on the right track for sure!!! Good Luck!!
    DonRicklin wrote: »

Don

Thanks for your comments ... It helps me to know how other people see things.

Do you all think that railroad tracks, fun/busy streets, long hallways are typical of photos for this topic? I don't really want to do something that has been done 100's of times already, if you know what I mean? I guess I'm looking for something 'different'.

I took some more photos today but haven't had a chance to get them on my computer to see if any are worth editing yet....
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
    Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6
  • Options
    SAMBALAMSAMBALAM Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    Yes, I think you are going to see a lot of streets and railroad tracks. I had a lot of fun just walking around downtown and letting my imagination take over. I think I did out for not really taking pictures of streets or railroads.
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2012
    I expect this topic will draw some trite perspectives. BUT... those same trite subjects can be handled in innovative ways.

I'm not a fan of the angled image. You don't seem to be convinced either. So, keep shooting.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.