DSS #96 - Wooden Bridge

MikeKMikeK Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
edited February 18, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
I was looking up 'vanishing point' images to get some inspiration when I remembered this great old bridge I used to fish off of as a young lad. Took a drive down there today, it was COLD!

C&C appreciated, eye rolling is OK too :D

1)
i-WrF46fr-XL.jpg

Here are a couple whimsical versions.
I tend to go a bit too far sometimes, I always feel the need to incorporate a full moon when one presents itself during a challenge. :D

2)
i-JvM6K9P-XL.jpg

4)
i-8KVBD35-XL.jpg

3)
i-f9NkcBB-XL.jpg

Comments

• PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    I actually quite like #2... but think the moon needs to be more in real sized. :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • SAMBALAMSAMBALAM Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    I agree with the size comment from PedalGirl. I would also try to make the color of the moon blend more with the picture. As it is, it is easy to tell that it does not belong. But I like the idea!!
  • Troy RaymondTroy Raymond Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2012
    I feel the moon does not fit, as a second photo used you would also need to have taken its image during the challenge period and provide a photo with exif.

Did you happen to take any photos farther to the left so we could see what equal detail on both sides would look like? (railing)
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2012
    I'm not a fan of the moon. It becomes the subject, making your bridge less theme-worthy. Otherwise, I like the brighter takes.

chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.