Options

Speed Racer

CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
edited February 14, 2012 in People
Zoom Zoom Zoom... took in some racing today...

zoom.jpg
I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
www.iWasThereToo.com

Comments

• Options
    GothamGotham Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    You definitely get the feeling of speed with the PS techniques, but it's a bit much for my taste. Maybe just a little less blur and keep it away from the driver's face/helmet? I like the cartoon-y feel though.
  • Options
    scotthofferphotographyscotthofferphotography Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    nice doug.
    check out some of my pics on my smug mug site.
    http://www.scotthofferphotography.com
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    Speedy!!!
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2012
    Gotham wrote: »
    You definitely get the feeling of speed with the PS techniques, but it's a bit much for my taste. Maybe just a little less blur and keep it away from the driver's face/helmet? I like the cartoon-y feel though.

First let me say... Thanks for your comments... I appreciate your time.
    Now for the fun stuff... My post processing is totally sick & I actually know it...lolwings.gif but at least we know it's intended. I created this mess last night in about 3 minutes & it totally stinks... I'm planning to rework it as soon as I can get in front of my Mac again... I'll probably make it worse... Lol thumb.gif
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2012
    Gotham wrote: »
    nice doug.

Thanks for looking Scott... I wish I had your skills... This is my 1st shot with this filter & masking... Fun stuff.

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2012
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Speedy!!!

Very speedy Charles... It does 85+. Thanks for looking... Even if it hurt your eyes.... Lolthumb.gif

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    scotthofferphotographyscotthofferphotography Registered Users Posts: 260 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2012
    I think you done a great job for sure. Just remember if your wanting to change stuff, create tons of layers in ps, and just mask out what you dont want from each layer.
  • Options
    edited February 13, 2012
    I think you done a great job for sure. Just remember if your wanting to change stuff, create tons of layers in ps, and just mask out what you dont want from each layer.

yup... I just finally got itheadscratch.gif... layers... masks, more layers, more masks...
    There is so much to learn... my sweet wife... bless her heart... she watches me read and read & watch & watch till all hours of the days and night... I don't golf anymore because I now have PS....lol
    So she is a PS widow....hahaha

One thing that frustrates me is... color on my 27" iMac is killer... and my prints kinda match but my images don't look the same on other PC's... well...I have only compared them on 2 other matching laptops... but my Sig & Roy image looks killer to me but looked like crap on the laptops...so I don't know... I just know I need to learn profiles & color management

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    edited February 14, 2012
    I know how you feel, I can't even see some colors on my laptop until I lean my screen back, then I can see stuff that I never knew was there.
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2012
    Looks like fun. Experimenting and pushing your boundaries is a very important part of the process of growth.