No Title

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited February 17, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited February 15, 2012
    There's some nice stuff here, but IMO it's a little disjointed. If you cropped out the ice cream parlor sign, I think it would be clearer that the reflection of the guy is looking at the woman. Just a thought.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    There's some nice stuff here, but IMO it's a little disjointed. If you cropped out the ice cream parlor sign, I think it would be clearer that the reflection of the guy is looking at the woman. Just a thought.

Would have to 15524779-Ti.gif with that.
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Really like it, wouldn't change a thing. Rarely feel that way, but I just love the feeling of this.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    Richard wrote: »

bfjr wrote: »
    Would have to 15524779-Ti.gif with that.
    Quincy T wrote: »
    Really like it, wouldn't change a thing. Rarely feel that way, but I just love the feeling of this.

Thank you guys for your interest and your input.
    Quincy very good timing ! I agree with you thanks,but here is a cropped version .

i-w9MXTD7-L.jpg
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,885 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2012
    I like the first one better...
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif
    edited February 16, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    Quincy T wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif

Thank you both for the feed back ,much appreciated.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2012
    I like the original, although the Ice Cream Parlor is a bit bright and therefore distracting. It's really outside of the subjective part of the image.

I thought your crop was too tight from the left...and I thought that the lights at the top were a bit bothersome. So, here's my version...hope you don't mind that I borrowed it for a minute. It's just much easier to show, rather than tell.

bike-crop-adjusted-XL.jpg
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
    edited February 17, 2012
    Ed911 wrote: »
    I like the original, although the Ice Cream Parlor is a bit bright and therefore distracting. It's really outside of the subjective part of the image.

I thought your crop was too tight from the left...and I thought that the lights at the top were a bit bothersome. So, here's my version...hope you don't mind that I borrowed it for a minute. It's just much easier to show, rather than tell.

bike-crop-adjusted-XL.jpg
    No, I do not mind at all - thank you for your excellent critique .
    I prefer this version, because it gives the subject content proper treatment as mentioned by Richard, Ben and again by you. It also eliminates distracting elements and keeps the composition simple.
    Thanks again for taking the time to show me this. I believe it will help me create better images, from a practical perspective.