Canon 7D, grip, excellent condition!

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited February 24, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD.

Up for sale is my lightly used Canon 7D, and Canon BG-E7 battery grip. Will sell separately. Purchased new in August 2010. One owner, 8621 shutter clicks. I have used it on a semi-professional basis for sports only. I use my 5DII for everything else, so the 7D has not seen much use. It basically looks, feels, and operates as new. I gave up my big sports job (Little League baseball) so I no longer really need the 7D. Also I am saving up for a 5DIII if it ever gets here. This 7D has been a wonderful camera, I'll be sad to see it go but I just don't need it.

A little history - After I got it I shot a season of youth Soccer and I felt the AF wasn't quite what it should be. So after reading of others' similar situations, I sent the camera in to Canon service. They confirmed that the AF needed to be calibrated. I had the camera back 7 days later and the AF was significantly improved! I would put the keeper rate up there with my old 1D Mark II N. If you are looking at any other 7Ds from 2010 or older, if it hasn't had this service done it may need it.

Images of the camera:
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

Some images taken by me and this camera, all at f/2.8:
1046201794_ttYAx-X3-2.jpg
FFC222-X3.jpg
FFC217-X3.jpg
IMG5453-X2.jpg
i-tM3thSB-X3.jpg

ISO 3200:
1174173098_ejBbd-X2-1.jpg

and a portrait:
IMG4773-X3.jpg

Included is the camera body, body cap, neck strap, original battery, original charger, manual, software CD including Canon Digital Photo Professional, original boxes. Grip includes battery magazine for optional use with AA batteries.

Looking for $1100 for the body, $150 for the grip, will sell separately. Shipping included to the Continental US. Returns accepted after a 3-day inspection period.

I will take a check or PayPal. If your PayPal account is linked to your bank account, there will be no fee. If not, add $33.16 for the PayPal fee. If paying by check I will ship after the check fully clears.

I am not putting this on ebay, I am tired of their fees. But my feedback on ebay is 100% with 83 transactions. My ID there is snocarver.
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Comments

• jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2012
    I will be away from my computer until Sunday night, February 26, thanks.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • cornerketchcornerketch Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2012
    pm sent
    I will be away from my computer until Sunday night, February 26, thanks.

PM sent - interested.
    Hank Stoklosa
    CornerKetch Studios
    Special Olympics Delaware
    www.sode.smugmug.com