Bees in flight.

Aussie_blueyAussie_bluey Registered Users Posts: 593 Major grins
edited November 1, 2005 in Holy Macro
While I at the Botanic Gardens I went to the Rose Garden, while there i saw lots of busy Bees doing what Bees do, I managed to get some in flight.:D
:rofl Laugh at life, otherwise you will cry.:rofl

Comments

• Aussie_blueyAussie_bluey Registered Users Posts: 593 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Another day another Rose.
  • Aussie_blueyAussie_bluey Registered Users Posts: 593 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    I think I will try a Red Rose for a change.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Hi Again Aussie_bluey
    While I at the Botanic Gardens I went to the Rose Garden, while there i saw lots of busy Bees doing what Bees do, I managed to get some in flight.:D
    The little blighters just keep going and going and going don't they, stopping only for seconds if they stop at all :D
    The weather here is really picking up but its been so dang windy !! dang it !!
    I have a large Lavenda Bush that the Bees are just loving bigtime, but it's impossible to capture them in this wind.

Sometimes the bees look like they have boots on don't they rolleyes1.gif all that pollen stuck on their legs :D nice series on your part, hope I can get the chance to give Bee shooting another try real soon...thanks for sharing...Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    those white flowers are very difficult to expose properly - looks like you did a fine job and got a couple buzzers at the same time. thumb.gif
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Neat captures- Always difficult to get BIFs in focus.
    Congrats
    Brian V.
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2005
    Very nice, I love the first one too. I grew that flower once, loved the paperlike petals. You can find me chasing bees too, having obsessed over good captures of them. ;~) Good job. They are almost cute.rolleyes1.gif