Options

DSS 96 - Last minute Feedback please

MemolMemol Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited February 20, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi,

I have already posted my picture (Number 0), but I wanted to share a few more pictures for this subject and get feedback.

Thanks for any comments.

IMG1082Edited-M.jpg

DSC6777Edited-M.jpg

DSC6780Edited-M.jpg

DSC6769Edited-M.jpg

DSC6740Edited-M.jpg

DSC6738Edited-M.jpg

DSC6767Edited-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    I like #6, but would like to see it bigger to know for sure. I also think #1 could be interesting and more on theme if you were to crop out the tree on the right, and bring the top down, cropping just a hair above the top of the building. If you then also crop out the whispy tree on the left... Hmmm. What do you think?
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    I really like your current entry. The lighting and color and repetition are all excellent.

I also like the building in #1, but think you might not have nailed it yet. Like Greg said, the trees distract a bit from the building.

#6 is nice with the dual suns, but you might try cropping off the traffic on the left.
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited February 20, 2012
    I like your current entry best, but also find 1, 4, and 6 appealing.
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    I really like your current entry better than the others. I might give a nod to #1 if it were cropped as Greg suggested. That one has potential for sure.

Good luck.
    Sherry
  • Options
    MemolMemol Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    Thanks for your comments. I crop out the trees from 1, but not much left. I had to go closer and take the photo, but they were power washing the area so I had to leave.
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2012
    Your original entry is the best, I think. :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com