Guard Dog

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited February 24, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2012
    I like it! Although I think the dog and the photographer have a thing for feet.mwink.gif
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    I like it! Although I think the dog and the photographer have a thing for feet.mwink.gif

Thanks and I'm not tellin, at least not to You ! :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited February 22, 2012
    Nice quirky shot. Do you think you need all that stuff on the right? I'd crop it square. ne_nau.gif
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    Nice quirky shot. Do you think you need all that stuff on the right? I'd crop it square. ne_nau.gif

Thanks for that Richard.
    It seemed a bit tight like that, but I invite you to put it up here.

My thinking was that the additional lines etc. were needed to for the scene but.............?
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited February 22, 2012
    bfjr wrote: »
    Thanks for that Richard.
    It seemed a bit tight like that, but I invite you to put it up here.

My thinking was that the additional lines etc. were needed to for the scene but.............?

Here ya go:

i-msHsFTx-L.jpg

I cropped mostly from the right but also a bit off the top, so there's some room to do it square without it being quite so tight. Whatever.
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2012
    Ben,

Nice shot. I'm not liking the crop as much as the original. The crop does seem a bit tight. Don't get me wrong, I do like Richard's crop, but just not as much as the original. Sometimes, I like to see the extra information...it...hmm...how shall I put this...It's the difference between being on the other side of the window versus this side...being there, instead of looking in.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2012
    IMO the cropped version works better than the original .