Options

Eyes 97

Isaac DwyerIsaac Dwyer Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited February 28, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
My camera has been collecting dust for about a year up to about a month ago when the photography bug bit me again. Thought id try my luck at the challenges.

Any thoughts on this one?

IMG08773-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2012
    Would you be able visit this horse again and reshoot? Horses make great eye subjects, but I feel that the eyes are not the 'hero' of this image (throwing a little Matthew Jordan Smith in here...). If you can get another chance to photograph this/a horse, see if you can get one where one eye is clearly the focus of the image.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    Isaac DwyerIsaac Dwyer Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2012
    Kinkajou wrote: »
    Would you be able visit this horse again and reshoot? Horses make great eye subjects, but I feel that the eyes are not the 'hero' of this image (throwing a little Matthew Jordan Smith in here...). If you can get another chance to photograph this/a horse, see if you can get one where one eye is clearly the focus of the image.

Yes, I live about 5 min from the barn. So I am certainly able to go reshoot. I am not familiar with the term "'hero' of this image" Can you explain that a little?

I also had a little trouble composing the image, trying to capture the eyes as well as some context and most of the horses head.

Thank you for your comment.

ILD