Just messing with the wife's eye...

6937964507_f17032d1b2_o.jpg
The child in her eyes by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    A little much maybe? Too many things going on. The iris though--closer on that would make a fascinating abstract.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2012
    wfeller wrote: »
    A little much maybe? Too many things going on. The iris though--closer on that would make a fascinating abstract.

Yes, maybe. I just have to convince the wife that it's a good idea having a camera thrust into her eye...she's not good with eyes at the best of times! :)

Eyes are something I have always admired when people take such fabilous close ups of them...I want to get a good one, too! :)

Cheers
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012
    Yes, maybe. I just have to convince the wife that it's a good idea having a camera thrust into her eye...she's not good with eyes at the best of times! :)

Eyes are something I have always admired when people take such fabilous close ups of them...I want to get a good one, too! :)

Cheers

The fibers are amazing. Even more so since I just finished watching a TV show about stars and how they do what they do. Inspiring.

You're fortunate. My wife won't let me take any photos of her--or her parts. It may be the way I present the question though.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2012
    The fibers are amazing. Even more so since I just finished watching a TV show about stars and how they do what they do. Inspiring.

You're fortunate. My wife won't let me take any photos of her--or her parts. It may be the way I present the question though.

Yes, I can see that "Hello dear...just stand there while I take pics of your parts, would you?" might not go down too well! rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2012
    . . . And the apple of your wife's eye. iloveyou.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2012
    eL eSs Vee wrote: »
    . . . And the apple of your wife's eye. iloveyou.gif

Of course. :)
    One of them. :)
  • Options
    edited March 4, 2012
    Yes, I can see that "Hello dear...just stand there while I take pics of your parts, would you?" might not go down too well! rolleyes1.gif

mwink.gif - Preceded by heavy breathing from behind her.
    Anybody can do it.