Not for sale

ErkkiErkki Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
So if you have set a price list for a gallery but it includes a few photos that are not for sale, what is the best way to do that? Shouldn't there be a "not for sale" option in the list of price lists? Or do I need to transfer them to an other "not for sale" gallery?

Comments

• phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2012
    Hi,

In this scenario, you can set image level pricing and the rest of the gallery would be priced differently in that case.

:D
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • ErkkiErkki Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited March 1, 2012
    Hi,

In this scenario, you can set image level pricing and the rest of the gallery would be priced differently in that case.

Hi,
    I'm afraid I don't understand. I get to the point shown in the screenshot. But there is no "not for sale" option.

Or maybe I totally misunderstood?

Rgds,
    Erkki
  • photoblakephotoblake Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 1, 2012
    I am wondering the same thing. Let me know if you figure it out.
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 2, 2012
    Create a Pricelist with no products for sale and call it something like "No products". Then apply that to each image you don't want to offer products for.
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited March 2, 2012
    Hi,

Ok, thanks - it works. But it would certainly be good if the gallery pictures could be accessed as a list (similar to captions/keywords) where the price list could be set for each photo in the gallery.
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 2, 2012
    Erkki wrote: »
    Ok, thanks - it works. But it would certainly be good if the gallery pictures could be accessed as a list (similar to captions/keywords) where the price list could be set for each photo in the gallery.

You can do this within the Pricelist interface. When editing a Pricelist, click the "Single Photos" box in the upper right.
    SmugMug Product Manager
    edited March 4, 2012
    Sheaf wrote: »
    You can do this within the Pricelist interface. When editing a Pricelist, click the "Single Photos" box in the upper right.

ok, great - thank you!