Social Publishing Coordination

det1racdet1rac Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited March 4, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

Sooo I was thinking of posting to my clients a re-occurring message / social media post and was wondering how to automate this so only certain photos that are posted actually show up.

I want to post about weekly but I find it hard to use hootsuit to schedule a posting when I have to un-hide a photo.

I've tried to link to a hidden photo then unhide when its time to fire off the post via hootsuite but that is still coordinated. Wondering if there is a way I can have about 10 photos that un-hide or are viable so I can set up a scheduled push featuring some photos on a periodic basis that will simply kick off on its own.

To help explain better, I want to upload all 10 photos and only have 1 photo visible each week until all 10 are visable when the 10 scheduled hootsuite posts are complete. This way people who view the gallery don't see all 10 if they visit on the first post. But if they click the 6th post they'll see 1 to 6.

The key is syncing up hootsuite (Which I do like its scheduling feature) and somehow publishing the photo (or un-hiding it) with smugmug automatically.

I tried to so some searching but it was difficult to search on my thought.

Hope this is in the correct area. :D
Thanks, Robert
http://www.RobertCain.info
Q9300 8GB DDR3
ATI 4850, 750GB Local drive, 4TB of NAS storage
Bibble Pro 4.0, PhotoMatrix, PTGui
Pentax K20D, 16-50mm f2.8, LensBaby 3G, 12-24mm f4, 50mm f.14

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    Hi Robert,

I don't think there's currently a way to do what you're looking for in an automated way. You could only manually unhide the photos in question following your schedule.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero