Painter

toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
edited March 4, 2012 in Street and Documentary
RAG1063-L.jpg
Rags

Comments

• RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    Right, Rags. I think you made the right decision. The color was interesting but it sort of hid the action. Wish the light weren't quite so harsh, though there's good separation between the lady's face and the painter's back.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    Great scene. Great possibilities. But I'd say the shot there about a minute before you took yours - with the woman on the walker in the left-hand third of the frame, with the figure on the wall pushing against her chest with his foot. Just sayin'
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    bdcolen wrote: »
    Great scene. Great possibilities. But I'd say the shot there about a minute before you took yours - with the woman on the walker in the left-hand third of the frame, with the figure on the wall pushing against her chest with his foot. Just sayin'

Hehe... I was actually shooting the painter and this slick walker towing my date poped in the frame. The burst caught her too far left, making the comp too loose.

The reflective brightness came from the wall color. Just a couple of hours later they were sitting on his work

RAG1347-L.jpg
    Rags