Is Self Fulfilment going to be offered?

cardoncardon Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited March 8, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is self fulfilment ever going to come to Smugmug? I'd hate to have to start practicing Zen(folio) when I already have a pro account with Smugmug so I'd hate to get a second account with Zenfolio just for Self Fulfilment-but it looks like I may have to unless someone has another suggestion.

Thanks,
Craig

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2012
    cardon wrote: »
    Is self fulfilment ever going to come to Smugmug? I'd hate to have to start practicing Zen(folio) when I already have a pro account with Smugmug so I'd hate to get a second account with Zenfolio just for Self Fulfilment-but it looks like I may have to unless someone has another suggestion.

Thanks,
    Craig

Hi Craig

Thank you for letting us know how important this is to you. While we don't discuss what features we may be considering adding, we do take customer feedback like this very much to heart!

ann
  • RobertkRobertk Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    I could also really use that feature. It would make my life so much easier for certain things!
  • kevinreynkevinreyn Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited March 8, 2012
    Same here
    I have taken the time to actually go and create a zenfolio account to see how it all works. Not like I have time to do that but two things have me looking at other options. Coupon stacking, or more specifically the ability to split gift cards ($xxx dollars off the order) from discount coupons (%off the order) and self fulfillment. I understand gift cards (can get wierd in that what if my order is 150 but my gift card is 200?) add a minimum order amount value.

I understand that Smug needs to make some coin as well and does so through my pro account fee AND their 15% handling fee. I am totally cool with this, I would be even cooler clap.gif with a pro+ account that was a bit more expensive annually that provided the above.