Papa Spider

RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
edited March 6, 2012 in Street and Documentary
Thank you for looking.

i-LxjLDjw-XL.jpg
Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
Website | Galleries | Utah PJs

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited March 5, 2012
    And baby spider is thinking, holy crap--am I going to get out of this alive? I'm guessing (hoping?) that it wasn't really as dangerous as it looks. Cool shot. thumb.gif
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2012
    I can hear both Yelling HELP !! rolleyes1.gif
  • RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2012
    He took her all the way to the top and back down like that. Yeah, it was pretty dangerous. She looked so happy to be down on the ground. Of course, the whole park really should have a gigantic "use at your own risk" sign. There are several, um, "high energy" pieces of equipment. One, a dual swing that flings kids about 20 feet in the air. I got a usually brave 10 year old to beg me to stop pushing higher. Another, you can spin kids around so fast they actually come flying off the equipment at high speed! It is a great place to teach kids about the realities of physics. I think it will send more than a few kids to the ER during the summer. :D
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2012
    Is it sort of like getting children to stick their hand on a hot frying pan ?
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2012
    RyanS wrote: »
    He took her all the way to the top and back down like that. Yeah, it was pretty dangerous. She looked so happy to be down on the ground. Of course, the whole park really should have a gigantic "use at your own risk" sign. There are several, um, "high energy" pieces of equipment. One, a dual swing that flings kids about 20 feet in the air. I got a usually brave 10 year old to beg me to stop pushing higher. Another, you can spin kids around so fast they actually come flying off the equipment at high speed! It is a great place to teach kids about the realities of physics. I think it will send more than a few kids to the ER during the summer. :D

Sounds like a playground from the '80's--remember seesaws and those spin things (the death wheel) which had so much gforce it would fling you off--oh good times.

I like the shot, it's fun and more than a little scary and once again the mother in me is giving the dad the evil eye, but then I remember the playgrounds of the 80's and we all came out ok--except for the poor mangled ones that weren't so lucky.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2012
    Good catch, Ryan.
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2012
    Nice. Love the lines and placement of the figure.